What will you do with your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Writing Quotes

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.
- Isaac Asimov


Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer.
- Barbara Kingsolver



Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere.
- Anne Lamott

The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, brain surgery.
- Robert Cormier
***

Hoping and praying all my writer friends get some writing time in over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment